Starting Apparel Line From Scratch? 10 Points for Guaranteed Success!
Starting apparel line from Scratch? And you have no idea where to start? Then you are at right place and you can expect to get all information you need to get going. When you decide to start apparel line from scratch it is important that you do some research. Many people stop their plan due to lack of adequate information. As a Clothing Designer, I get queries and in numbers. So, this time, I thought to give a try to solve as many queries as possible through this post. Here, I will explain through real-time examples. Read through the queries that I have received and my answer. Hope this helps apparel start-ups with some information related to the process.
What it Takes for a Starting Apparel Line
- 1. How many styles would you like to start with?
- 2. Have you thought about your clothing line name and tagline?
- 3. Do you have some style ideas in mind yet?
- 4. Have you completed registration process of your brand?
- 5. Are you specific about your line or it’s just an idea?
- 6. What inspired you for starting apparel line. Keep your inspiration in Writing?
- 7. Are you ready to bear the cost of clothing design and apparel production? Small reality check?
- 8. Do you have a specific target timeline or deadline? In future is a vague term. Be Specific.
- 9. Have you researched about the quantity you want to produce for each style? Manage your budget
- 10. When do you want to start the project? Next month, next year next decade.
These are basic questions that you need to discuss to before proceeding on. Hope this helps. I will be updating this post of starting apparel line as and when I get questions from apparel start-ups so keep tuned to this post. Please do not hesitate to give your queries to us for your apparel start-up and one of our clothing designers would get in touch with you for solving your queries. Our service would help you putting together a proper clothing tech pack and produce your collection styles. We can also give Photographic service that may support for your future online store and offline presentations.